Darkness Falls Update
- Console Players got a new Set of VGS inputs to bring up the console’s virtual keyboard.
- Daily Rewards no longer reset when a day is missed and must be claimed in the Store under Featured Page.
- Your Hi-Rez support ID is displayed in your profile now. This is a unique number to your Hi-Rez account that only you can see and should be used when filing support tickets or reporting bugs.
- The Mixer Store has been added. Players can earn free skins by watching our Mixer.
- Players can now see their Ranked MMR when viewing their Ranked Stat Page.
- Duo Queue for Ranked Conquest Returns.
- Lowered the amount of wins needed for the 50 Gems reward each split from 75 to 50.
- Players now provide a Primary and Secondary Role choice.
- New pause option has been added to custom games.
The World Serpent Update
- Deserter Penalty updates.
- Updated the UI for console players to make it more clear when a player has navigated to that menu.
- Indicators have been added to Conquest to show when a team kills an objective.
Season 6 Update
- Cross-Play and Cross-Progression added.
- Role Queue added.
- On Consoles, B or Circle buttons will now exit menus, as long as those buttons have no other function on those menus
- All platforms now have video links to preview any gods abilities
- All chests will now list all of their contents
- Added a controller sensitivity option for PC
- The rules for how God stats are shown on Loading Frames have been updated
- God Stats no longer require you to have purchased a Mastery Skin to display on your loading frame, they will show up based on your Hide God Stats option in your Profile loadout.
- New players will have their Hide God Stats option defaulted to hidden.
- Mastery Level (I,II,X,etc.) will always display on your loading frame
- Player Behavior - Commendation System, Yearly Rewards, Report Prompting, Goodwill System Revamp
- Console Features - Minimap HUD Editor
- New Player Experience Adjustments
- Matchmaking Adjustments
- Console VGS Fixes
- Spectator - Updated the Health and Mana Bar colors to provide more contrast when viewing.
- Server Rollup is no longer active on any region.
- Random Player Loadouts - Players can now select the “random” option per match on Loading Screens, Pedestals, Jump Stamps, Global Emotes, Recall Skins, Announcer Packs, Music Themes, HUD Themes, Fountain Skins, Level Up skins.
- Integrated Voice Chat - Allows players to communicate in real time during their Custom and Ranked games.
- Glossary - Players can search for any word listed, as well as see links to related words directly on the definition screen.
Patch 4.15 - BIG Console QOL Patch!
- Quickview of stats on HUD
- LB+RB controller mapping for your Ultimate ability
- Individual God History
- End of Match Lobby option to Invite to Party or Add Friend
- Aim acceleration and dead zones configurable
- Auto-popup of Daily Reward Dialog
Patch 4.14 - Ranked Refresh
- Fantasy Points Gifting — Player can now gift a portion of their earned FP to another player that they think deserves recognition.
- Pre-God Selection Ban Selection — Introducing a new match lobby state for both PC and console that allows players to “call out” the god they would like to play and a ban they would like the leader to make.
- Console Ranked Leaderboard has improved presentation for better readability.
- God Leaderboards will add a score to help players understand the sorting.
- Ranked Placements will add a new "targeting" division that shows the player for matchmaking purposes where they are being rated.
- Buff Timer Update — mini-map will now show time remaining on buffs.
- Minion count will be added to to towers.
Patch 4.13 - Engine and System Upgrades
Engine and Systems:
- Support for DirectX 11 video cards
- 64-bit client support
- High-definition texture DLC for PC — improves the performance and visual quality of gods and maps.
- Screen Percentage Graphics Support — allows players a finer control over video performance.
- Multi-Queuing for Casual Modes
- Brand-new Wisdom Video area with 30+ tutorial videos for both new and experienced players.
- Prestige Levels - Allowing players to go from level 30 all the way to level 160!
- Triumphant Chests — This is a new system that allows players to collect chests in a systematic way for each win! Players will have the ability to speed up their acquisition of chests with favor or gems.
- Siege Map optimizations and improvements! Game rules have been revisited and map environment optimized.
- Console Notifications Log — This is a long-awaited feature that allows console players to see events that have occurred during their play session.